Monday, January 23, 2012

Meal Plan Monday: My Meal Plan for the Week of 1/23

About a year ago I went on the Weight Watchers Diet and starting working out some and lost almost 25 lbs.  I was doing good keeping it off until I went back to work this summer and starting going to Chesterton 3 days a week for work.  I put back on 10 lbs! My clothes are now starting to get tighter and uncomfortable again, and I feel so fat lately!  So its definitely time to get back into eating healthier and exercising.  I'm hoping to start doing WW again and next week Ill start working out again.  So my meals from now on will include the WW points.  Some of the meals are not WW recipes, they are my own and I have just calculated the points for them!  I'm allowed 29 points a day and 48 weekly points.  That should not be too difficult.  I need to start drinking a ton more water again.  I got really lazy on drinking water too. 

Monday 23rd-  Pizza Casserole (pinterest) 10 pts

Tuesday 24th- Chicken Tamale Casserole (WW)  7 pts

Wednesday 25th- Calzones (pinterest)  9 pts

Thursday 26th- Cubed Steak and Potatoes in the Crock Pot  8 pts

Friday 27th- Chicken Chili (WW) 5 pts

Saturday 28th- Beef Fajitas (WW) 4 pts

Sunday 29th- Parents

I'm good with dinner ideas, but I'm kinda picky with my breakfast foods and I usually cant eat right when I get up so I eat at work.  If anyone has any good suggestions on quick, easy and filling breakfast ideas send them my way!

And an update on last weeks meal plan and not going out to eat or the grocery store... I was good and did not go to the grocery store!  Monday I ate cereal for dinner because my babysitter took the kids to Chick-fil-a, Wednesday my friend Amanda had us over for dinner and cooked an amazing meal! I did treat the kids to McDonald's on Friday because they were so good for me that week and I was just too tired to think about dinner!

0 comments: