Monday, January 16, 2012

Meal Plan Monday- My meal plan for the week of 1/16

So this week I am not going to go to the grocery store at all!  That meant that I had to scrounge around for stuff in the house we already have.  As I was doing this I realized we have alot of this and that but it was hard to come up with some meals.  Beware, these are not elaborate or fancy meals! 

Monday- Chicken Ravioli- this night will be an awesome dinner! Meijer makes some good chicken cheese square ravioli that is in their freezer section.  Just add a can of spaghetti sauce and bake in the oven like the package tells you. 

Tuesday- Grilled cheese and Broccoli

Wednesday- I'll have shrimp and rice and if the kids don't like that they can have Mac n Cheese and a veggie

Thursday- Leftovers-  This is the busy Gym/Dance night so Ill take Emma a sandwich to eat in between so she wont be hungry and I think Caden will be at my moms so I don't have to worry about feeding him.

Friday- Hot dogs and green beans

Saturday- Out to dinner with my family for my mom's birthday!

Sunday- brunch at our friends house to finally celebrate Christmas! My item to bring is 2 quiche! And I may bring a surprise treat as well!

So as you can see this week will not be anything special, but we will be eating somewhat healthy meals, not getting fast food, using what we have at the house, and not spending money at the grocery store!

0 comments: