Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Its a New Year!

I can not believe that it is already 2012!  Last time I posted was in 2009! YIKES So much as happened since then and I'm not going to summarize it all, so we will just go on from now.  I am inspired by my awesome friend Ferris to start this back up again.  We started this blogging journey together way back when, and even though we both stopped, she has posted a ton more than me.  Here's to hoping I can keep this up!

I came back to work today after having 5 days off and it was a little rough!  Thankfully I have Friday off so I only work 2 more days.  But I will be busy at home these next few days.  My BABY GIRL turns 5 on Saturday.  Holy Moley where has those last 5 years gone??  She is such a super star and I love her to death.  She is everything a mother could ask for in a little girl.  She is such a lover and cuddler and an awesome big sister to her brother.  She is an amazing gymnist for her age and excels at school.  I am so proud of her and make sure I tell her that as often as I can.  If all my children would be like her I would have at least 5! But alas, my 2nd child, my son who we have nicknamed Turd McFerguson, definitely fits his nickname!  He really is the sweetest, cutest, nicest lovey boy there is, until you make him mad or tell him no!  Than he turns into Turdie!  What is a mom to do when your 1 1/2 yr old makes you mad one minute but laughing at him the next because of the way he is acting?? 

So this week at home I need to make Baby Girl's birthday treats for school, Oreo Pops, get all her stuff together for her 2 parties this weekend, finish making my dryer balls (will blog about later), keep my house clean, and finish my organization project for my 52 Week Organization Project (will blog about later as well!)  Emma also starts school back up tomorrow and she has Dance Thurs as well (at least she doesn't have gym this week though!)

Yesterday we had some snow so we all went outside to play! It was alot of fun, Caden didn't care for it too much because he could barely move in all his layers and snow pants, poor baby!  Emma of course LOVES the snow.  This is the 1st winter we have had our dog Gabby and its really fun to watch her in it as well because she LOVES it just like Emma.  She would probably want to stay outside most of the day if we let her, I don't think the cold would bother her!  Our cute little foster dog, Noah, does not like the snow and cold at all! But he is just a little guy so I'm sure its cold to him.  Ill end with a few pictures of the kids outside yesterday...

Caden and Little Noah in the background.  Neither Caden or Noah particularly like the snow!

Daddy with not too happy Caden

My snow lovers, Emma and Gabby

Trying to make a snow man but the snow was definitely not good snowman making snow!

0 comments: