Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday: Weeks 4 & 5

Well I totally forgot to blog last week about my weight loss for week 4.  Probably because I didn't lose anything but gained 1 lb! YIKES  I knew this would more than likely happen because I really was not good about drinking my water or watching what I was eating.   So Week 4 my total weight loss was 5 lbs.

Week 5 I did do better with eating less but still not so great with drinking my water.  But I did LOSS 1 lb! So I made up for the 1 lb I gained back.  My total weight loss for 5 weeks is 6 lbs.  Not the greatest for 5 weeks but better than nothing I say!  I really really need to get better at eating better breakfasts.  I think that is one of my major issues as well.  I do pretty decent for lunch and dinner, but I eat snacks or not so good for you muffins and stuff like that for breakfast.  My goal is to start finding healthier breakfast options and making and eating them! And apparently I need to do this for my daughter too! I just love that my dad works at her school and is friends with her preschool teachers because some of the stories they tell him and in turn he tells me just make my day!  Today (after eating 1 1/2 gogurts and some pop tart minis) she tells her teacher that "my mommy never gives me enough to eat in the morning and I'm always starving!" She really is too comical! And that is what she asks for for breakfast! So maybe I need to start serving her 3 course meals for breakfast as well.  I do honestly think that my daughter will eat us out of house and home.  She could seriously constantly eat all day long and still be hungry!  And she has not one ounce of fat on her! She is all muscle!  I'm not sure what I would do without my baby girl! I just love her so much and she makes our lives so much better!

So here is to  hoping that Week 6 has another loss as well!
Happy Healthy Eating!

0 comments: