Monday, February 20, 2012

Meal Plan Monday: My Meal Plan for the Week of 2/20


Today starts another Monday and my poor baby Caden isn't feeling the best.  He is coughing and is very flemmy.  Thankfully his cough is really loose so I'm hoping that means he is almost done with it.  I love that this winter has been nice but I hate what the constant temperature changes does to the kids, and Brian and I. 
Last week we stuck to the meal plan pretty well but we did eat out alot more on the weekend than we typically do.  I'm afraid of what the scale will say on Wednesday.  This past week I have been in a blah mood and my diet has definitely reflected that (as has my motivation to do much of anything creative this last week or so).
Here's this weeks Plan.

Monday 20th: French Toast Bake (Pinterest- Not even counting the points!) This thing looks so yummy and I wanted to make it this weekend but we ended up going to Cracker Barrel for breakfast yesterday (so not complaining about that!)

Tuesday 21st: Tacos

Wednesday 22nd: Ash Wednesday so no Meat- Pasta Bake

Thursday 23rd: Chicken, Potato, Veggie Bake (Kraft Foods) I have had this on the Menu for the last few weeks and I am bound and determined to make this!

Friday 24th: No Meat Friday- Cheese Pizza (unless I get more creative during the week!)

Saturday 25th: Hamburgers (haven't had these all winter and they sound so good!)

What's for dinner at your house this week?

0 comments: