Friday, February 3, 2012

Emma's Bow Holder

A month or so I made a really cute headband holder for Emma out of an oatmeal container so now all her headbands are nice and organized but I had to think of something to organize all her hair clips and cute pony tail holders.  I finally decided to make her a Bow Holder out of an E! 

So I went to my favorite store, Joann Fabric, and got this cute E, the ribbon and the cute buttons!  I was 1st going to paint the E pink but wanted to do something more creative and cuter.  I have seen alot of cute button initials on pinterest so I decided to do that with her E.  The buttons were a cute mixture and would work really well in her room.



I didn't do good taking pictures through out the process because I just wanted to get it done and it was a little time consuming gluing each button on.  But what I did was glued buttons on the outer edge of the E 1st, than took a second layer and angled that on top of the 1st layer and than did a 3rd layer over the 2nd.  Doing it that way covered the whole E and gave it some dimension.  I than took the thicker 1" ribbon and glued it in the middle of the bottom of the E and took the smaller 5/8th" ribbon and put them on both sides of the thicker ribbon.

Up close Picture of the E with the buttons on it

Her Bow holder with some on there.

I am so happy with the way it turned out and it is really nice to get the bows and holders out of our small and cramped bathroom! Plus it adds a cute decoration in Emma's room!


0 comments: