Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday: Week 2


Week 2 of WW and working out went pretty good!  I lost another 2 lbs for a total of 5.5 lbs so far!  Saturday Brian, the kids and I went to the gym for the 1st time in probably 4 months for me.  It works out really nice because the kids like to go to "Gym School" (named by Emma's friend Ms. Morgan!) and Brian and I get to work out and shower afterwards while the kids have fun, play and color.  Even with eating a not so healthy meal of Creamy Raviloi and Chicken from Applebees Saturday I still managed to lose!  This week I have worked out on Monday and plan to work out Friday and Saturday as well.  We go to Memorial Health and Lifestyle and its such a nice, clean and great gym.  They have really nice, top of the line equipment, a cool workout monitoring system and awesome classes.  Going somewhere you like makes it alot easier to go too!  The people that work out there are really pretty good too.  There is a good mix of super in shape people and people that are working to get there!  I never go and feel that people are looking at me funny or judging me by how I look or what I can or can't do while I am working out.

This week the meal plan has been going really well and I'm still trying to drink as much water as I can and eat as much fruits and veggies as I can as well.  The one area I need to work on those are sides for our meals.  I am doing good cooking the main meal but really really bad making sides.  We love steamed brocolli and green beans, I just forget to pop them in the microwave for the 8-10 mins!  My goal is to cook better sides!

My motivational marbles just got 8 more moved to the LOST side!  What a great feeling that is to keep moving them over! 


Also if you look to the right side of this post you can see I now have a Weight Loss Ticker!  Each Wednesday I will be updating that as well with what I have lost! 


0 comments: