Monday, February 27, 2012

Meal Plan Monday: My Meal Plan for the Week of 2/27

This weeks meal plan I just now finished!  I have been a little behind on my meal planning and blogging in general lately.  Hopefully I'll get it together and start being a little more organized!

This week will be a pretty easy week for me cooking wise.  I'm off the hook for 3 nights dinners!

Monday 27th- Gino's East Pizza- They are closing this week and I still have a groupon deal to use there, so cheap, yummy pizza!

Tuesday 28th- Chicken Quesadillas- the chicken is in the crock pot today so I will just have to put it all together and heat it up tomorrow after the gym.

Wednesday 29th- Fish Fry with my parents, brother, sis in law and Uncle!  My Uncle gets us tickets each year to his Church's fish fry! It's pretty funny because they actually have their fish fry at my Church's school!  So Emma will be excited to eat in her gym.

Thursday 1st- Hamburgers on the grill and french fries.  Hopefully the weather is ok.  If not probably BBQ Chicken Sandwiches

Friday 2nd- Dinner with Friends!! I just need to bring a dessert or 2.  Any suggestions??

Saturday 3rd- Enchiladas and possibly having French Toast Bake for Breakfast! Depends on how creative I feel Friday night!

Sunday 4th- Pancakes for Breakfast (made on my new griddle pan!) and my Parents for dinner.

Whats for dinner at your house this week?

0 comments: