Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday: Week 1

Well my 1st week down on my new diet down and I lost 3.5 lbs! WOO HOO.  Other than peeing all the time because of all the water I have been drinking, it did not go to bad.  Having the meal plan was my saving grace a few nights!  Wednesday I stayed a bit later at my friends picking up Caden and on the way home I so did not want to go home and cook dinner.  Most of the way home I thought of just stopping at McDonald's and getting us all food!  But I thought about my diet, all the hard work I had been putting in the last few days and all the stuff at home to make calzones, I decided to just drive home!  So glad I did because the Calzones were amazing and only took 30 mins total (that includes prep and cooking!)  Brian helped out and had the oven preheated and all the ingredients out!  Having all the ingredients all in one spot on my pantry helped!  We even ate out at Flat Top Stir Fry Saturday and that was ok on my diet!

I also made my Motivational Marbles jar!  Each little marble represents 1/4 lb, so I have 200 in there to represent the 50 lbs that I want to lose.  It was really satisfied dropping those 3.5 lbs worth of marbles in there!  I got the jars at the dollar store.  I like them but they are bigger than I really needed.  I was surprised that the marbles really don't take up much room!  One of the reasons why I decided to do each 1/4 lb.  The stickers and marbles came from JoAnn Fabric (my most favorite store!).  It was fun to make and even funnier moving those marbles over.

14 Marbles moved over! One Jar says "Pounds to Go" and the other jar says "Pounds Lost"

This week our gym membership starts back up so I'm super excited to start back up again.  I think I'll go Friday during the day with Caden, Saturday for either Zumba or Pilates and a little time on the treadmill!  Brian and I also need to figure out a schedule for during the week.  They have child care on Tuesday and Thursday nights so we will definitely go together on Tuesdays but on Thursdays Brian will probably just go with Caden by himself because I'm at Gym and Dance with Emma most of the evening.  Saturday mornings we will definitely both go together too!  Looking forward to going back, I have missed it and am ready to get back into shape!
Here's to next weeks Marble Move!!

0 comments: