Monday, February 13, 2012

Meal Plan Monday: My Meal Plan for the Week of 2/13


I have been really good about meal planning for about a month now and I can already tell that I am saving money!  Plus we are eating better meals and not eating fast food at all, and being organized with food!  Makes me really happy.  Last week I went grocery shopping and only spent $42.xx!  That is like a miracle for me because we usually spend at least $100.00 a week if not more.  Last week though I was really good and only bought what was on my list.  I do realize that every few weeks it will be alot more because I will have to stock up on snacks and stuff like that that has run out.  I'll wait until I can get a good sale on the stuff like that though.

Last week I stayed on track really pretty good.  Thursday we ended up using a gift card we got for Christmas and had Subway after Gym and Dance, but February is $5 foot long month so we all ate for 11.xx (that includes the bag of chips Emma got!)  And Friday I just had a total fail and forgot to put the frozen chicken in the crock pot for my meal until 1 so that definitely was not ready by the time we were hungry.  We ended up having scrambled eggs, toast and grapes.  Everyone ate all gone and it was really good and nice to have something different.  So we had the Chicken on Sat and it was super yummy! Will definitely make that again. 
So here is this weeks plan...

Monday: Deep Dish Pizza (WW 5 pts- this is what got bumped from last week)

Tuesday: Italian Beef Sandwiches (Amanda- 7pts)

Wednesday: Chicken, Potato, Veggie Bake (Pinterest- Kraft Foods)

Thursday: Chili

Friday: Tacos

Saturday: Beef Fajitas

What's for dinner at your house this week?

0 comments: