Monday, February 6, 2012

Meal Plan Monday: My Meal Plan for the Week Of 2/6

This weeks Menu

A recap of last weeks meal plan...  I didn't feel like making the stir fry Monday so we had the Calzones.  The Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches Tuesday were really really yummy!  I made a double batch and freezed 1/2 of it into sandwich sized bags so I can take one out for lunches whenever that sounds good!  Wednesday night we went to the hospital to see my new baby niece! Addyson Janell is so sweet and looks like her big sister Abby did! Congrats to Ashley and Doug on another precious little girl!
Baby Addy!

So Wednesday was leftovers night.  Thursday we had the Chicken Stir Fry (which Brian actually made!)Friday we did eat the Oven Hot Dogs and they were pretty good.  I'm not sure if it is something that Brian or I really want again though.  We just like our regular hot dogs!  I think it was the mustard on them that I didn't care for.  Saturday we didn't have the Hamburger Balls because we used a gift card and went to Applebees!  It was very yummy!  So this week's menu is this...


Monday 6th: Spaghetti and Meatballs (8 pts)

Tuesday 7th: French Dip Sandwiches (Amanda and Pinterest 4 pts)

Wednesday 8th: Hamburger Balls (Amanda 10 pts)

Thursday 9th: Crockpot Italian Chicken (Pinterest and looks super good 6 pts)- Very Excited about this one!

Friday 10th: Deep Dish Pizza (5 pts WW)

Saturday 11th: Abby's 4th Birthday Party!!

Sunday 12th: Parents


Whats for dinner at your house this week?

0 comments: