Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday: Week 3


This past week I lost .5 lbs.  Not the greatest but at least I lost something! So I am down 6 lbs in 3 weeks.  I did have a few challenging days and know I did not drink water like I should be. 

Last Wednesday I just wanted to eat everything in site!  I was just hungry all day long.  Thankfully I was in Chesterton and too lazy to leave the trailer to go out and get junk!  I had only packed my sandwich for lunch, goldfish and some oranges so I couldn't eat too bad.  I did though on the way home have to stop and get gas and got a coffee cake from the gas station, but that really pretty much held me over till supper.  I am sure that I will have many more days like this throughout my weight loss and than my maintaining my weight, but I'm ok with that.  This new healthier eating is a lifestyle that I will have to (and want to) continue with so if there are some days I just want to eat bad stuff, I'll eat some bad stuff!  I'll just have to workout a little harder than to compensate.

So my goals for this week are to drink more water, really watch the extra junk that I am eating because it adds up faster than I realize and continue to work out 3 days a week.

Here's to hoping for more weight loss this week!

1 comments:

FL said...

Keep up the good work! A loss is a loss! =)